Monday, February 11, 2008

MWC News: HTC Shift is now available in Europe

MWC News: HTC Shift is now available in Europe
Copyright © 2008 Judie Lipsett. Visit the original article at http://www.geardiary.com/2008/02/10/mwc-news-htc-shift-is-now-available-in-europe/.Remember all the posts I did about anxiously awaiting the HTC Shift? Heck, I even sold my HTC Advantage in anticipation of purchasing one in October…only to find out that I had jumped the gun (more than) a little bit. The wait got so bad [...] Copyright � 2008 Judie Lipsett. Visit the original article at http://www.geardiary.com/2008/02/10/mwc-news-htc-shift-is-now-available-in-europe/.

Remember all the posts I did about anxiously awaiting the HTC Shift? Heck, I even sold my HTC Advantage in anticipation of purchasing one in October…only to find out that I had jumped the gun (more than) a little bit. The wait got so bad that I started to think the mini-laptop was just a whisper of something that HTC had planted in my brain, perhaps even a figment of my imagination. Sure, a few of them popped up on the internet over the last year, but it just seemed like delay, after delay, after delay plagued the mini-laptop. digital-fingerprint@geardiary.com

Well, it would appear that the wait is over, in Europe at least, February 11 marks the HTC Shift’s official availability.

geardiary htc shift

When Jerry took this picture of me holding the Shift at CES, if finally began to sink in that the device might actually appear. The question now will be, is it too late or do I still want one? We shall see.

(more…)


No comments: